Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beck's baptism!

This morning, we had Beck christened at our church. It was a special morning for our little family and we were so proud of Beck!  I love the tradition of the gown that even his Big Papa wore (along with both of his sisters and two of his uncles and a whole slew of other Tumlins!), but the girls, especially Rhodes, thought it was hilarious that he was wearing a dress!  I even caught Rhodes singing a little song under her breath to herself at church....something to the tune of "My name is Beck-o and I'm wearing a dress!" ha!  Both of his sisters were great during the service and so proud of their little brother!  Thank you to all of our uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents that came out today to celebrate!  We also were excited to share our morning with one of Beck's best friends, William!  I have a feeling these two will be quite the pair one day and loved that they are starting out right, getting baptized together! :)


My little man in our family's christening gown...


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones