Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!

All I can say is the best Christmas yet!!!! Filled with snow...friends...family...and not only did we celebrate the birth of Jesus, but Anna Margaret had her baby boy over a week early (on Christmas Eve!)!!! I am DYING to get to Piedmont and see this boy, but the weather has kept me away! I will have pictures soon of a little boy I consider to be a nephew (son of a best friend since zero)....but, until then, and until I get some real time to post pictures of a few of our festivities (that I have had the camera ready for!), here are a few pictures of our house on our first real White Christmas! We have literally had an entire day filled with snow...church is cancelled tomorrow and we are looking forward to hot chocolate, soup and playing in the snow (and extending Christmas one more day...not good at seeing it end!). Merry Christmas everyone and welcome to this world Frazier Woods! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones