Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scotty's wedding weekend!

We have been BUSY lately - so much so that I felt like I couldn't come up for air at moments. But, we have been busy with lots of fun things - just so happens that they all fell around the same time. Luckily, our calendar looks to be clearing out at least for the next 2 weeks (somewhat!) so there is a light at the end of our busy tunnel. This past weekend, Ryan's best friend (and one of mine too!) got married and we spent a good bit of our weekend in Atlanta celebrating with him and his new bride. It is always so fun and refreshing to be with the kind of friends that know you better than anyone and still love you! :) Despite the fact that we only live about 30 minutes away from each other (Atlanta to Marietta), we do not see each other nearly enough, but when we get together, nothing changes! Anyway...luckily, I remembered to take my camera AND have batteries in it so I actually got some pictures (reason #1 I haven't blogged in awhile - either haven't had my camera or have had it and taken it out to take pictures and got the wonderful "charge the batteries" message on the screen. ugh.) so here are some pictures from our weekend. Congratulations to Scott & Ashley!! We could not be happier for them and I am so happy Scott found a great girl like Ashley!!




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones