Monday, May 17, 2010

Ali's first ballet recital

My little star had her first ever ballet recital yesterday!! As soon as she put on her outfit, she turned into this little character and could not wait to get to the recital. She was so excited to have makeup on her face and especially lipstick! I was so very proud of her and she did a perfect job during her performance - she was on cloud 9 up there with her little friends!! Congratulations on a job well done to our sweet little ballerina princess!!!


Daddy got in from Vegas right in time to leave for the performance - we were all SO excited to see him!!

Daddy and the star!
Mommy and my ballerina!
Daddy's home!! (This was right when Rhodes woke up from her nap)
Hooray!
Ali doing a little practicing for us...


Ballerina in action... (I am so sad that most of the pictures are pretty blurry - but here are some of the best ones)





After the performance with her special surprise from her teachers...
And, of course, her trophy!
Ali with all of her beautiful flowers!

I tried to shoot the performance with my Flip camera and I move around so much, it is kind of hard to watch! (Sorry!) I think I had Rhodes on my lap. I focus in on Ali most of the time so I missed some of the funny/cute things going on with the rest of the girls - but I had to zero in on our own little star! Enjoy!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones