Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring fever!

Last Sunday was beautiful, so after church we took Ali back up to our church to play on the playground and she loved it! Next year, she will go to "school" there, so I was excited to get her to play on the same playground she will be spending a lot of time on for years to come! (just like her mama did - although it wasn't this nice back then!) Here are a few pictures of Ali taking over the playground! :) This was her favorite part - she loved looking out at us from the window!



Ali also LOVES to swing on the swing! (And getting her out is always REALLY fun too for us! :))





I don't know if all kids are like this (since we only have one so far!) but Ali LOVES being outside. It's crazy to me how much she loves it - I mean, she would be out there 24 hours a day if she had a choice. (Maybe she gets it from her brother, Baxter who pretty much spends 24 hours outside a day!) Every time we walk past the door she tries as hard as she can go get out the door - and, if I ever go out and come back in without letting her go out - she is not a happy camper! Very unlike her Mama, who would prefer to be inside most of the time - except for this beautiful tease of Spring weather that makes everyone want to be outside! Sometimes, when I am cooking dinner - she tries to sneak out and I watch her from my kitchen window! It is hilarious! I have to keep my eye on this little one! It sure will be fun when she can run outside and play by herself as I cook (although I don't really want to say that b/c I don't want her to grow up any more! She's still my little baby!) - but until then, Ali and I are trying to find a happy medium to give her plenty of time outside but also to give her mama some time to lay down on the couch. I am looking forward to my second trimester so hopefully I will have a lot more energy to spend time outside in the beautiful sun to play with my energetic princess!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones