Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pictures below...

Oops - I accidentally erased my whole post (to go along with the pictures below Libby's birthday party pics) and then accidentally posted everything! Oops!! Here is what I had written:

Just wanted to update the blog with some new pictures of Ali playing around. She is already 11 months - only one more month until her 1st birthday!! She is becoming quite the little person every day! (I think I say this every time) I forgot to mention last time that about a month ago - she started giving me kisses! She just opens her mouth wide and puts it on my face and pulls away making a "mmmmaa" noise. It's so cute and full of slobber! (that part is not so cute!) Thish week we have realized that she is saying "bye bye". Today, she put her purse on her arm (like I do) and started waving and saying "bye bye". Very funny! Here are some updated pictures of her from this past week and today!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones